Electric Fires Dublin
Are you searching for an electric fires Dublin installation service? Heatco Woodfuels Ltd. supply and install the most technically advanced brands of electric fires for clients throughout Dublin.
Choose from a wide range of styles and sizes that are sure to seamlessly integrate into your home while providing Dublin homeowners with eco-friendly heat sources.
Brands we stock include:
Elgin & Hall
Our electric fires are powered by the latest LED lighting technology and come with optional controllers such as e-touch, voice control and fully integrated APP.
Benefits Of Installing Electric Fires
- Cost-effective: Often supplied fully assembled, electric fires require minimal installation and are triumphed as a cost-effective solution for home heating.
- Easy installation: Unlike regular fireplaces, electric fires can be installed by simply plugging it in and switching it on. No gas lines to your property are necessary.
- Efficiency: Solid fuel fires can lose anywhere up to 60% of the heat they generate but electric fires ensure the room in which it is installed receives 100% of the heat that is generated.
- Flexibility: Clients can enjoy creative freedom when choosing where they want to install their electric fireplace thanks to the lack of limitations for this particular category of fireplace.
- Instant heat: Flicking a switch is the only thing you need to do in order to enjoy instant heat in your home. Forget about gathering coal and waiting for your fire to spark by installing electric fires in your Dublin home.
- Safety: The lack of gas or real flames make electric fires safer than their gas and solid fuel counterparts. And with modern electric fires including a safety cut out feature, the electrical supply will automatically cut out should anything go wrong.
Frequently Asked Questions
How should I clean my electric fire?
Before cleaning, unplug the heater and allow it to cool. Avoid using detergents, abrasive cleaning powder or polish on the metal body of the heater and allow it to cool. Surfaces should be given an occasional wipe over with a dry soft cloth.
Do I need an engineer to install my heating appliance?
No. All you need to do is connect your electric fire to the mains via the power socket. Please do not hesitate to ask for assistance for installing your new heating appliance.